...pampering products that are good enough to eat.
Cocoa is also an anti-inflammatory and that means a lot for those of us that suffer from acne. Nothing is worse than a red, inflamed face, but slathering some chocolate on it makes it better! (in more ways than one) .
Does that not sound delicious? Of course it does! It's chocolate ... for your skin.
- It is great for sensitive skin , The anti-inflammatory properties make it a great choice for those that suffer with eczema or rosacea .
- It's a humectant which means it is highly moisturizing and actually draws moisture to the skin. Kind of like my beloved Manuka Honey , but more delicious ? Possibly? It's a toss up for me.
- It helps reduce fine lines! Say what?! Marshmallows reduce the appearance of aging? I can't even with this good news.
Marshmallow root also plays really nice with other ingredients so if you want to incorporate it into your routine you don't have to ditch your current regime, just choose a marshmallow product and add it in!
1. Cann I Be All Fluffed Up CBD Oil
2. Too Faced Chocolate Gold Eyeshadow Palette
3. This Milk Chocolate Hair Mask
4. Oh Fudge! Chocolate Lip Scrub
5. Toasted Marshmallow Scented Whipped Soap
6. All Fluffed Up Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme
7. Sundae Best Chocolate Face Mask
Pampering myself with products that smell and feel like a treat is one of my favorite things to do.
Remember you can find more pampering in my VIP Lounge , and you can grab some of the goodies above in the shop .
I will keep this page updated as I find new and amazing cocoa and marshmallow products so make sure you add it to your bookmarks!
Until next time ...
xoxo - Mandi